Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Who Knew!

During my 1st trimenster I was beginning to think I was doomed for the entire pregnancy due to all the issues I had had, but fortunately there was a light at the end of the tunnel! I am happy to report my ALL DAY SICKNESS seems to be a thing of the past. Boy of boy am I relieved. I am still dealing with the Erythema Nodosum Lumps on both my legs but they are now primarily on my legs and not my ankles and they aren't swelling up quite as much. They still hurt but not the awful pain when I try to walk. And now I have a huge appetite. During the 1st trimester I didn't know if I was ever going to be able to get around or even smell, much less eat and digest food ever again. I am happy to find out that I still love food and eating. I have tons of energy most of the day. I've been enjoying the lovely weather and working out in the yard on most days or even just running errands. SO much better than being cooped up inside the the house thinking I'd never feel normal again.
My belly is beginning to grow. Not drastically and most people can't even tell, in fact the comment I get from most people is "I can't even tell you are pregnant." I am very sure that is all about to change since I am finally eating again and actually getting the nutritional value from the food. My normal fitting pants don't exactly close very well, but most of my stuff is low rise and all the low rise pants do fine-except when they are fresh out of the dryer. My bust on the other hand has probably grown the most and I am actually scared what it will look like towards the end of the pregnancy. Let's just say certain bra sizes are not easy to find! And my extreme inny belly button is not quite as far in. I can actually see my belly button instead of the dark cave that used to hold it! All in all, things are going great. We get to find out next Thursdya, March 8, 2007 at 4:15 whether it will be a boy or girl. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: